– A look at Psalm 115. You Become What You Worship
– I dare say the most knowledgeable American theologian speaks on Divine Knowledge. Edwards, though hard to read, is my favorite Puritan Divine. Jonathan Edwards’ Seven Steps for Growth in Divine Knowledge
– Short note on assurance of salvation. Need a Lift?
– Have you been hurt by someone in a church somewhere, here is a great video by Rod Rosenbladt. The Gospel For Those Broken By The Church
– Never even thought about this before. Interesting comparison. 4 Ways Incense Typifies Prayer
Be assiduous in reading the holy Scriptures. This is the fountain whence all knowledge in divinity must be derived. Therefore let not this treasure lie by you neglected. Every man of common understanding who can read, may, if he please, become well acquainted with the Scriptures. And what an excellent attainment would this be! – Jonathan Edwards
Posted in Round Up Tagged Assurance, Feeding On Christ, Green Baggins, Incense, Jonathan Edwards, Prayer, Psalms, Reformation Theology, Rod Rosenbladt, Salvation, Wrath To Riches
What Kind of God? This is a brief article on the nature of God’s love and judgment by Tim Challies.
5 Messages on Ephesians by John Stott. Classic series from the mid 1970’s by John Stott.
A Little Leaven. A website devoted to some really crazy stuff that could be going on in a church right down the street from you.
Is Christianity a Religion or a Relationship? A reasoned response by Voddie Baucham. A good read.
Do Christians Need The Gospel? A interview of Michael Horton and Rod Rosenbladt by Tullian Tchividjian
If Christ is True, Boredom is a Sin. “Boredom is a sin so long as Christ is infinitely beautiful.” – From by Jared Wilson Gospel Deeps
Posted in Round Up Tagged Amazon, Articles, books, Daily, Ephesians, Gods Nature, Jared Wilson, John Stott, Links, Michael Horton, Rod Rosenbladt, Sermons, Tim Challies, Tullian Tchividjian, Voddie Baucham